2.28.2013

I Have Said Nothing, and the Secret is Safe



I ran into one of your children today. 
'
Your child was with his grandma. Just in case you are wondering, your child was very happy. Very happy, perhaps due to the fact that he was clutching a lollipop the size of his head. "Lolli, lolli," he grinned with sticky mouth. Technically, it may have been a sucker, and logistically, it may have been smaller than I recall, and specifically, I don't remember exactly what the syllables were. Aside from the details, it transpired exactly as I have described. 

Do NOT TELL HIS MOTHER, his grandma warned me. Do not tell her. 

So I wanted to secretly let you know, Anonymous Grandma on Facebook, that I have not said anything to your daughter, who is also an Anonymous Friend of mine living in the Facebook community. Your secret is safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!