4.25.2013

BUSHY BEARDS AND BALLOONS AND JAMES MURPHY.

A bushy-bearded man pushing bicycle and lugging guitar case. Twenty yards behind: a DIY haute-couture fashionista carrying a cake and clutching a fistful of bright balloons.

And I am listening to the gentle organic electro of LCD Soundsystem's All I Want as I commute from one destination to the next. Windows down, good music, interesting people, Mr. Sun grinning, an iced beverage. That is all I want right now at this exact moment. Besides a bagful of cash and maybe a chocolate peanut butter double-decker ice cream cone. And a round-trip ticket for four to Prague. Other than that, I have it all right now.

Happy Thorsday, all!

GIRL IN SWING

My eye was sharp,
and my camera was steady,
but the world
was real blurry at the moment.

And I loved it,
because it reminded me the
earth's core wasn't dead,
and we are still spinning round the sun;

the sun that Copernicus and Galileo invented.

I should go invent something before bed.



LCD Soundsystem
All I Want
This Is Happening
2010



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!