7.02.2013

GREATEST SONG EVER : MY OWN SUMMER (SHOVE IT) (DEFTONES).

I am pleased with being alive, and have a generally positive outlook generously frosted with cheerful skepticism, and I dig the Beach Boys and romantic comedies and get choked up when particularly beautiful rainbows appear in front of my colour-magicked eyes, so that is my preface to stating just how much I love the Deftones once in awhile, like a blistering summer afternoon editing in a quiet room...quiet save for the frantic poetry-screams of Chino Moreno and Sacramento gang. And the ice cube clunks of cold coffee rat-a-tatting duet alongside. Perhaps an interesting juxtaposition. Perhaps not.

Work in a dungeon isn't too bad sometimes.

Hope you are having an enjoyable and refreshing day, friends, family, forest creatures, and unmet strangers in strange lands.

Back to screen. Back to Deftones. Au revoir.

Deftones
My Own Summer (Shove It)
Around the Fur
1997

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!