6.05.2013

...What are you listening to? (Def Leppard, Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder)

...What are you enjoying these days?

I asked Steve, who answered the phone at Nob Hill Music on Route 66 in Albuquerque, N.M. (he also turned out to be the owner).

- "Uhh...right now? Def Leppard."

Oh.
I said.

- "And the new Daft Punk is really good. And I just saw the Giorgio Moroder show last week. Excellent."

Cool.
I said.
I'm calling from Portland, Oregon. So I wasn't there.

- "I have customers I have to help now,"
he said.

Okay. Bye. Happy Def Leppard listening.
I said.

____

I will always wonder what album he was playing. Hysteria? Pyromania? On Through the Night? If he is any sort of music aficionado, then there would be no other choices from the Def. 

Jolly Wodensday, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!