10.08.2014

THE HOUSE ALWAYS USUALLY WINS SOMETIMES.

I'll make you a deal.
I said.
If you go to bed in the next two minutes, then I'll let you go to sleep immediately after that.

Huh?!
They shrieked. 
What kind of a deal is that?! What will we get in the morning?

I'll tell you what.
I said.
If you get a really good night's rest, then in the morning, I'll let you wake up.

What?!
They shook their heads, and they won't be the first people in the world to not understand my ways, but let me tell you, there is something to my ways, and just like (exactly like) da Vinci and his flying machines, it may be centuries until my methods are truly appreciated. Or rather, my inventions for outsmarting children. They are sleeping. Or faking it incredibly well, which I guess I would have to be strangely proud of also if that was the case.

Gute nacht.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!