12.10.2014

IN WHICH WE PLAY PIANO, AND ALSO EMBARK ON A TOTALITARIANISTIC OP-ED..

"I like Dutch Brothers way more than cigar stores. I wish I knew how to spell "no tobacco allowed" on cigarette places."

- a four-year old boy
____

I am having such a hard time deciding whether my favourite word to say today is Totalitarianism or Maharajah. They both just have such a beautiful syllabic cadence.

On a side note, I don't think anyone has ever used the word "totalitarianism" in a song better than Nick Cave.

On a sider note, I got to have a good mini-conversation about George Orwell today, which makes any day better.

On a sidest note, I got to lecture about and break down Ridley Scott's iconic 1984 Apple commercial. Which makes any day better.

I think I'll just go with Tea-Totaling Totalitarian Maharajah.

Happy day, world.

____

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!