7.18.2017

Hey Becca,

In retrospect, I could probably have found a healthier mid-afternoon snack than a crammed fistful of two week-old crunched up sour cream & onion potato chips mixed in with salty peanuts and chocolate chips, but on review of my retrospect, I think I made a good decision. And dark chocolate is good for your heart, right? Don't be mad, I have been working too hard for our family to withstand your fury if I made an incorrect decision. If I could do it over again, I would definitely not consider making the opposite of what you would have not hoped I would do, or the other. Anyway, I will save some for you to try; I will try to anyway. The chocolate chips are gone though, as of five minutes from now. Sorry.

Trying to do the right thing,

J.

P.S. it wasn't dark chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!