6.16.2013

We Got Friends in Mobile Places

This is Howard. He was a stranger, until we began conversing. Technically, he is still a stranger, because I am unsure of where he lives or what his middle name is or if he voted for Lyndon B. Johnson or what television programs he watches (you would have to ask the NSA about those things).

But I do know that he is very big into kids' safety education (note the helmet) and has quite a collection of homemade puppet-y figures (observe the talking tennis ball). 



Howard does something having to do with kids safety programs and OHSU and...I had difficulty catching the particulars. But my son thought he was cool. As did I.

When we run into him next time, I am moderately confident I will recognize him. I must get a moped. 

And puppets. Oh, it will be so exciting getting old!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!