8.25.2010

School and a Big House

Jeremy and Lanessa moved in with us this week. The sounds of him tinkling away on the piano downstairs are a melodic treasure. And soon, we shall have Lanessa strumming away on her giant cello.

School started. Jonny and I are teaching some art, video, and photography classes. Long days.

I returned this evening to my trio waving from the driveway. Magdelana racing to escape a hug, Johannes with old milk dripping from his sleepy mouth.

Dedicated, committed teachers. Educating, bonding, inspiring, changing lives, et cetera. Long, long hours. All respect.

My own priorities still start at home. The very best of my relationship development will always be here. With my children and my bride.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!