5.20.2013

QUESTION: Revolver or Abbey Road?

(no substitutions. no "both." no telling me this is an impossible and ridiculous question. I already know that.)  Happy Montag!
____

Jaclyn A. 
Revolver.

Jeremy Long.
Revolver. But if Rubber Soul was in the mix it'd be a different story.

Caleb P. 
Revolver.

Zachary W. 
This is the kind of question i could write a 10 page dissertation on. Be back later with my thoughts.

Joseph Long.
Look forward to hearing them, Zachary.
I want to hear from Dean Pryer.


Dean P.
Those diamonds have the same number of carats and the same brilliant quality. I would spend the rest of my life on a desert island with either one as my only companion. In addition to an unmarried Beyonce.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!