7.24.2013

CONVERSATION: There's Always Option C, and Also, We Don't Kill God's Nature

WE DON'T KILL GOD'S NATURE: ONE-SIDED SMASHUP OF TONIGHT'S BEDTIME CONVERSATION WITH MY SON. 

"Do Germans know how to swim? Bad Germans have light sabers and good Germans have guns...one time a bad German killed a bee. And then he tripped into a firepit and was fired, but then he got a rope and got out but he had an injury. One time I got sand in my eyes at the beach and it stung. Why does it sting? If a bee landed on my eye would it sting? A bad German killed a bee one time. We don't kill God's nature. Can we pet beetles though? Why do light sabers glow in the dark? Does mine glow in the dark? Who made the colour blue? Why is there blue? One time I was listening to music and I thought Luke Skywalker was singing. He wasn't. Maybe it was Darth Vader. Are some Germans not very nice? A bad German killed a bee. How do bees make honey? Are bees not very nice? One time the Germans were not very nice. We don't shoot guns at people. Just at trees...why do we shoot guns at trees? Are baby trees little? One time I was at the beach and there was a lot of sand. Can you get my light saber, Daddy?" - 

Yep. Goodnight son. Here's your pink glittery light saber...a.k.a. baton. Sleep tight!"
____

Also, if I had to choose between billions of dollars or love, then I would choose both.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you. Thanks for your comments!